- Innovative VF construction with flexible sidewall and large width tyre increased traction and vehicles productivity.
- Innovative carcass construction delivers up to 40% higher load capacity vs standard tyres in cyclic field operation.
- VF technology and wide footprint area increase traction and decrease slippage which lower fuel consumption. It is a great benefit from the economic perspective as well as for the reduced environmental impact.
- Larger footprint area and effective distribution of the load on the ground reduced soil compaction.
- Unique hexa-core technology allows safer fit of the rim and better resistance against deformation and long life despite low pressure.
Mitas Agri Tyre Leporello, Mitas VF tyres leaflet